Friday, January 23, 2015

Triangle STEM Fraternity

Greetings electrical engineers,

My name is Jared Osterli, and I am a senior in your EE department.  I am currently leading an effort to start a Triangle Fraternity chapter, the brother organization to the Phi Sigma Rho Sorority, at UW.  The organization will focus on professional development and networking for men in the UW College of Engineering, College of Natural Sciences, and College of Built Environments.  I would very much like to extend an invitation to the men in my own department. 

Please feel free to send me an email at triangle.washington@gmail.com to discuss your interest in becoming a Founding Father of the Triangle Fraternity at UW.  Let me know if you have any questions.
In the meantime, please like our Facebook page, or take a look at our website.

www.facebook.com/washingtontriangle
www.triangle.org/info