Our mission at BURN Manufacturing is to save lives and forests in the developing world through the design and dissemination of clean burning cookstoves. We currently have an opening for a 6-12 months Electrical Engineering Fellowship at BURN Manufacturing on Vashon Island, WA (outside of Seattle) starting approximately, January 5. BURN Manufacturing will provide housing and a small stipend.
The position will lead the electrical system design for a fan powered cookstove, and provide electrical engineering support to the Burn cookstove factory in Kenya.
· Bachelor Science in Electrical Engineering
· Experience with electrical circuit design
· Experience with building & prototyping electrical/electronic circuits.
· Experience with batteries, small motors, solar panels, charging systems
· Experience with basic factory power systems.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com in the following filename format: <[First Name, Last Name], Electrical Engineer Fellowship [CV/Cover Letter], [Date]>.