Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Students Needed for Arboretum Visitor Feedback Session

My name is Eve Rickenbaker and I'm a graduate student in the School of Environmental and Forest Sciences.  My research involves understanding the UW student perception of the Washington Park Arboretum.  The ultimate goal is to create a better visitor experience for you.  I need approximately 6 students to participate in each focus (discussion) group in Suzzallo Library.

All undergraduate and graduate students are eligible and invited to participate even if you have never visited or heard of the Washington Park Arboretum.  Each student's perspective is valuable.  

Pizza and drinks will be provided as my way of thanking you for your time and participation.    
Ask a fellow UW student friend to join you!  

There are two upcoming focus groups and if you are interested in participating in one, please respond to me soon! 

Monday, April 21, 12:30-2:30, Suzzallo Library, Room 334

or

Thursday, April 24, 12:30-2:30, Suzzallo Library, Room 335