Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Part Time Position with Pillar Product Design

My Name is Bob Carrasca and I own a local product design studio in West Seattle. I am looking for a junior electrical engineer to assist us on some up and coming part time projects. I would be able to pay hourly / contract basis for or his or her services. I likely pay somewhere around $15 to $18 hour pending their qualifications. I am really looking for someone with experience in programming with layout chip design. This individual needs to have strong mechanical engineering background, we work a lot with motors, drive units, linear screws and optical motion sensors. I am looking for someone passionate to learn more about the product development process. Hours would like range from 16 to 24 hours a week starting in the next 2 to 3 weeks.

Please contact bob.carrasca@pillardesign.net